A Tail Wheel Endorsement (TW) will let you fly aircraft with a tail wheel instead of a tricycle undercarriage. You will achieve a far greater awareness of Centre of Gravity, slide-slipping and crosswind take-offs and landings. You will also finally realize what those footrests are really for and let’s face it, flying a taildragger is just great fun!
CASA Part 61 Tailwheel (TW) Design Feature Training Course details:
The average time to achieve the required standard is 5 flight hours and is dependent upon your individual experience and skill.
- RAAus and CASA Part 61 MOS Syllabus
- Normally a 2 day Competency based course or parttime by the hour
- Passionate & Experienced Instructors
- Instructor CASA Approved
- 8KCAB American Champion Aircraft
- We do not cut corners on our training so In order to meet the Part 61 Competencies, you will be proficient at 3 Point and Wheeler landings including Cross Winds and Short-Field Techniques
- Enjoy grass runways, No landing fees and No CTA Training at YCAB.
- Contact – Paul Strike 0412 970 855 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can come to you by appointment.