Tailwheel Training in the 8KCAB Decathlon (150HP Fixed Pitch)
A Tail Wheel Endorsement (TW) will let you fly aircraft with a tail wheel instead of a tricycle undercarriage. You will achieve a far greater awareness of Centre of Gravity, slide-slipping and crosswind take-offs and landings, what those foot rests are really for and let’s face it, flying a taildragger is just great fun! The tailwheel endorsement is an excellent introduction to aerobatic flying as most aerobatic aircraft are taildraggers.
- Part 61 MOS Syllabus
- Competency based
- Passionate & Experienced
- Instructor CASA Approved
- American Champion Aircraft
- We do not cut corners on our training.
- In order to meet the Part 61 Competencies, you will be proficient at 3 Point and Wheeler landings including Cross Winds and Short-Field Techniques
- Enjoy grass runways, No landing fees, No CTA Training at YCAB. Contact – Paul Strike 0412 970 855 or email@example.com
- We can come to you by appointment.